|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Looking for a relaxed, friendly and tidy professional to share this great townhouse with. The room available is situated at the rear of the property (bedroom 2) which has a full bathroom right next to the room. Easily fits a queen bed and a study table if needed. (Pictures show queen bed)
The location is just one selling point, this place is great. You will be sharing with a professional male, whom is very easy to live with, clean and respectful of privacy, but also happy to chat or share a meal time to time. The room is quiet, airy and has large built in cupboards for storage. The house is fully furnished, however the room will be unfurnished. You will also have your own secure carpark in the garage, and use of the storage cage. Griffith shops are literally across the road, and the Green Rapid Bus to Civic (via Barton and Parkes) or Woden also stops out front.
Unlimited ADSL2 internet ($30 per month) and utility bills are shared evenly.
Room is available from mid November.
Please get in touch If you have any questions. We look forward to showing you through :)
Real estate description:
A stylish, modern and contemporary two bedroom townhouse in Griffith. Enjoy your mornings soaking up the sun in the front private courtyard or cooking in the well-designed kitchen. Centrally located, this townhouse is perfect someone looking for lifestyle and conveniences of inner south living.
Features of this townhouse include:
- Spread over two levels, open plan with 92.5sqm living and 45sqm north facing courtyard.
- Open style combined living and dining, stylishly presented with timber floorboards, high ceilings and full length sliding glass doors.
- Complimentary front courtyard provides generous additional outdoor living space, ideal for entertaining or a quiet morning coffee.
- Designer kitchen with Miele appliances, good serving and storage space.
- Spacious master bedroom with generous walk in robes.
- Elegant ensuite.
- Second bedroom is double size and with built in robes.
- Modern bathroom with quality inclusions services this bedroom.
- Hideaway laundry with dryer.
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling.
Friendly, clean, easy going and respectful of privacy
You need to be logged in, verified & upgraded to view social content.
|Stuart St Griffith Shops||Close by|
|Stuart St before Favenc Cir||Close by|
|Stuart St before Strzelecki Cr||~ 4 min walk|
|Stuart St after McIntyre St||~ 5 min walk|
|Stuart St after Barrallier St||~ 6 min walk|
|Aubergine Restaurant||Close by|
|Griffith Takeaway||Close by|
|Griffith Vietnamese Restaurant||Close by|
|Cafe Societea||Close by|
|Soi-8 Thai on Griffith||Close by|
|Canberra Choice Supermarkets||Close by|
|Shop Rite||Close by|
|Coles Supermarkets||~ 18 min walk|
|Bottlemart||~ 18 min walk|
|Friendly Grocer||~ 20 min walk|
|Canberra Railway Station||~ 20 min walk|