|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 1 year|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
MASTER BR WITH PRIVATE ENSUITE AND BALCONY
My housemate Nat and I are looking for a third pal to join us in our lovely, new two-storey house, right on the cusp of Fitzroy North/Northcote, available from 09 DECEMBER 2016.
- $250pw, bond is $900
- Ensuite with shower and separate bath
- Private balcony
- BIR, large, mirrored
- Split system A/C
- New carpet
- brilliant natural light
- fully furnished, modern
- 2.5 bathrooms
- Split system A/C downstairs and in each bedroom
- Lots of natural light
- European appliances, dishwasher
- Good sized yard
- Queer friendly
- Unfortunately no pets 😞
- Bills are cheap and split evenly
- Quiet cul de sac, next to the 11 tram, 5 min walk to Merri station, 10 min walk to 86 and 96 tram lines and bus routes nearby. Bottle shop across the road. Merri creek trail at the end of our street. 5 min drive to Northcote Plaza, High Street restaurants & cafes, Westgarth Village and North Fitzroy Village (Piedemontes, etc). Close to Edi gardens too!
FYI car owners - parking isn't great and we can't get permits :(
WHO YOU’RE LIVING WITH
Olivia, 23, works in creative advertising
Nat 23, works in insurance
We’re both super friendly, love a drink, a good chat and “housemate night”, but also appreciate ‘alone time’. We are respectful of communal spaces/shared household items. As the house is new, we're not really down to throw raging parties at home.
Employed, financially reliable, clean, respectful.
(Rental history/references preferred as your name will also be added to the lease.)
If this sounds like you, please get in touch. We’re excited to meet you!