|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 1 year|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
ROOM IN NORTHCOTE
My housemate Jessie and I are looking for a third pal to join us in our lovely, new two-storey house, right on the cusp of Fitzroy North/Northcote, available from 15 AUGUST.
- 200pw, bond is $1100
- Split system A/C
- Unfurnished, large freestanding wardrobe available to use
- New carpet
- brilliant natural light – 4 windows
- Cosy but can fit Queen bed, wardrobe, desk, shelves etc.
- Shared bathroom with only one person
(OPTIONAL ADDITION) GARAGE
- it’s a huge, clean open space
- Use for your car, bike, extra storage, work space!
- Good lighting
- Automatic roller door
- fully furnished, modern
- 2.5 bathrooms
- Split system A/C downstairs and in each bedroom
- Lots of natural light
- European appliances, dishwasher
- Good sized yard
- Queer friendly
- Unfortunately no pets 😞
- Bills are cheap and split evenly, internet is $20pm
- Quiet cul de sac, next to the 11 tram, 5 min walk to Merri station, 10 min walk to 86 and 96 tram lines and bus routes nearby. Bottle shop across the road. Merri creek trail at the end of our street. 5 min drive to Northcote Plaza, High Street restaurants & cafes, Westgarth Village and North Fitzroy Village (Piedemontes, etc). Close to Edi gardens too!
WHO YOU’RE LIVING WITH
Olivia, 23, works full time in creative advertising, CBD
Jessie, 27, works full time as a corporate health & safety advisor, CBD
We’re both super friendly, love a drink, a good chat and “housemate night”, but also appreciate ‘alone time’. We are respectful of communal spaces/shared household items.
Full time employment, financially reliable, clean, respectful.
(Rental history/references preferred as your name will also be added to the lease.)
If this sounds like you, please get in touch. We’re excited to meet you!