|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||One weeks rent|
|Bills||Some included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Fully furnished unit features:
- Carpet throughout unit, with tile flooring in bathroom and kitchen
- Fridge/freezer, microwave, electric stove/oven
- Move in ready with all silverware, dishes, pots/pans and various cooking instruments.
- Internet services are available at own expense.
- Shared bathroom
- Ceiling fans throughout unit
- Laundry includes washing machine, with 3 communal clothes lines at the rear of the complex.
- 700m to Guyatt Park City-Cat Terminal
- Electricity is paid quarterly in addition to rent.
- 1.3km to University of Queensland St Lucia Campus
- Walking access to Public Transport on Fred Schonell Drive (412 and 428 bus services).
- Roadside parking available
- All storage spaces throughout the unit will be evenly split
- 2.2kms away from the Toowong Village Shopping Centre.
- A 5 minute walk to the corner store and several take-away shops.
Location would suit a University of Queensland student.
The surrounding area is quiet and leafy on a street filled mainly with units.
About myself, I am a 21year old Uni student, from central Queensland, studying Business Management. I am an arty girl that loves adventure, cooking, and socialising with family and friends. Throughout the semester I am pretty focused on my study, enjoying the quiet location in Brisbane.
I work part time at Botanical Grace Gifts and Interiors.
I love a clean home and making it as cosy as possible with what I have on hand. Cooking is one of my specialties and although I come across as a quiet person, I really enjoy talking with people and sharing the joy in my heart and life with those around me. I would love to share my unit with someone who is caring, not rowdy, clean, respectful and would love a friendship with someone new.