|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
The ground floor of the house at 2846 Frankcom Drive, Underwood, 4119 is currently vacant and is ready to be rented out to potential applicant.
The ground floor is completely self-sufficient and furnished.
The self-contained apartment is available to either:
- 1 female tenant at a price of $200 per week, with a $800 bond provided at contract signing
- 2 female tenants at a price of $300 per week, with a $1200 bond provided at contract signing
Both rooms have each:
1. Study Desk and Bed
2. Broadband Internet access and TV connection
3. Telephone connection and Power
The other amenities consist of the following:
1. Living Room with a 2.5 HP Air-conditioning
3. Renovated Bathroom and Toilet
5. Personal Deck at the Backyard
6. Car Parking in the gated front yard
7. Independent/separate Front Entrance to the ground floor
The kitchen is also completely furbished with a large fridge, microwave, kettle, sandwich maker, toaster, utensils and all other items.
The laundry has a washing machine and drier, which is shared with owners upstairs.
The living room has TV connection, flat screen TV, Telephone and broadband Internet access.
Wireless internet is also provided across the house for mobile phone and laptop usage.
The property is gated and the tenant would receive a remote for the electronic gate as well as house keys for the ground floor.
The Underwood Marketplace shopping center and the bus stop is only 700 meters away
The Bus stop to Garden City is only 275 meters away.