|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
• Separate entrance to main house
• Private bathroom (shower and vanity) with separate shared toilet (shared with two others)
• Large enough for a queen bed and desk
• Large built in robe with hanging and shelves
• Overlooks pretty main courtyard
• Short or long term tenancy is ok
• Can be furnished with bed, desk and chair or vacant
• Foxtel connection in room
• Is fully furnished with modern furniture and artworks
• Includes a heated pool, several outdoor areas and courtyards
• Cleaning of common areas, pool and gardening is not required by you
• Foxtel in main living area and WiFi included
• Off street parking
• Zoned ducted gas heating
• Dryer and washing machine
• One street away is a bus stop (one bus) to UC, ANU, Civic, Belconnen and Woden
• It is a social house but not a party house
• It's also a big house so there is room for quiet times or socialising.
There are no real house rules other than respect the people and the place and clean up after yourself in the kitchen. We are a pretty easy going household. The photos are from when we bought the property and we have different furniture now.
You would be sharing with a married couple who own the house (late 30’s) and our ten year old son. We have fairly consistently shared our homes with people and our son understands and respects the boundaries around that. We also have two other rooms currently rented out at the moment to a self employed builder and a retail assistant (both guys). We have three friendly non shedding dogs as well as a few chookies in the backyard.
We would welcome anyone who is easy going and friendly.