|Room Type||Private room|
|Available||Nov 1, 2016|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 1 year|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Luxuriously appointed residence that's just been built in the sought-after Studley Park precinct, conveniently close to Kew Junction and local to Richmond, Hawthorn and Camberwell. Boasting unrivalled design and contemporary sophistication, this 2nd floor, 2 bedroom apartment, 2 bathroom, 2 car space apartment has loads of architectural flair and superb functionality.
- Fully furnished (aside from vacant bedroom)
- Designer kitchen with stone bench tops, Miele appliances and dishwasher
- Carpeted bedrooms
- Open plan living/dining area with dual glazed double doors leading to over-sized main balcony
- European style laundry
- Central heating and cooling
- Designer Timber flooring
- Secure allocated parking for 2 cars
- Personal storage cage & communal bike rack facilities
I am a 27 year old female journalist/social media strategist and PR manager who runs her own business in the beauty, lifestyle and wellness industry and is looking for an awesome housemate who is laid back, friendly and not afraid to have a laugh.
I'm looking for a rockstar housemate who is organised, super clean and easy to get along with.
Internet is provided for $30 per month and bills are split in half. There is also Netflix (enough said)!
Price is $300 per week not including bills + includes own secure underground car park & spacious bathroom.
Note: housemate will have to provide their own bedroom furniture but the rest of the apartment is fully furnished.