|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
I am looking for a flatmate to rent out the bottom half of my house.
* Bedroom with Queen Bed, bedside table, chest of draws, fitted wardrobe & ceiling fan (with outlook to the front garden)
* Bathroom with shower and bath
* Lounge area (tiled) - inc couch, coffee table, shelf unit.
* Small kitchenette (main kitchen is used for business)
* BBQ area and garden at the back
OR you can have 2 bedrooms for $295 per week plus the above
The house is only 10 years old and is only 2km from Carindale Westfield Shopping Centre, 200m to the bus stop, parks/restaurant/cafes and local shops only a 10 min walk away.
I run my own food business from home, so I am looking for someone who is:
* Female - over 30
* Clean & Tidy ***
* Works during the day
* Is a friendly person, who can enjoy a glass of wine with me on the occasion.
Room is available from Monday 15 August and is available to inspect from Monday 1 August. Call me now . There is another spare room also downstairs that will have an international student in there from time to time. (only if you decide to take the 1 bedroom)
You will be required to pay 3 weeks rent up front - there is no lease, however you will be required to fill out an application form for the relevant checks.