|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
This is a big room which is closed to QUT Kelvin Grove campus and adjacent to Kelvin Grove state college.
Four share mates here are like family and the atmosphere at home is warm.
We welcome the person who is respected for others and do shared chores.
- 400 m to QUT Kelvin Grove
- 450m to Woolworths/ Saturday market
- 700 m to QUT Kelvin Grove busway (330, 333,340, to city/ 66 to UQ)
- 700 m to Kelvin Grove ( 325 345 390 to city)
- Bond is $400
- Rent is $103 per week, paid fortnightly
- The internet is $14 per month ( this is the cheapest I've heard)
- Electricity is $50-65 paid quarterly
- Gas is the same as electricity bill
The amenities in communal area
- A fridge
- A washing machine
- A microwave
- A toaster
- A kettle
- A cosy living room
For this big room you may only pay for $120 per week but the enjoyment at home is priceless.
If you are interested, please contact me for an inspection. Thanks
There are 4 girls in this house. We are all friendly and sit for dinner very often.