|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Seeking a friendly, considerate, neat and tidy housemate ASAP!
- 18 month lease approved
- Beautiful, modern Queenslander with plenty of natural light
- Air-conditioned in living/dining, ceiling fans throughout
- Bedroom with built-in robe
- Flexible with furnishings (above pics from agent - on need to know basis prior to acceptance)
- Large fully fenced yard
- Off and on street parking
- Close to cafes, shops and parks
- Short walk/drive to public transport
Housemate must be:
- Full-time employed
You will be sharing with two sisters...
Chae, who has a primary education background and is currently working with the State Library.
Taylah, who is currently studying Fashion Styling.
We are easy going, enjoy a good chat, are fairly quiet during the week but also like to get out and explore new events and places around town. We like to stay active, cook, drink our weight in tea and are prone to the odd crafting/DIY session every now and then.
Please feel free to message me for more information. Look forward to hearing from you!