|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||4 months to 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
Privately owned student accommodation at Iglu Brisbane City, offering everything you’ll need at $259 a week. I’m looking for somebody to take over my lease ASAP till the 14th January 2017 because I have found a house closer to my campus with some friends, so unfortunately this place is excess to demand.
I can almost certainly say that this is the cheapest offer you will find for this accommodation and the value for money is excellent, so contact me ASAP if you’re interested! A few of the important details:
- Centre of CBD.
- QUT Gardens Point 2 minute walk & buses to other Universities nearby.
- Secure 24-7 (key card for access).
- All bills included (Water, Heating, Electricity, Wi-Fi).
- King Single bed (resting up against the window for a beautiful view of Brisbane).
- Wardrobe, drawers, desk and all of the furnishings you would require.
- Each flat consists of 6 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, fully furnished kitchen and a lounge area.
- Television in the lounge area.
- Communal Cinema room.
- Laundry and drying facilities.
- On-site gym (1st floor).
- Study area.
- Outside BBQ area.
- Frequent events held with tenants throughout the building.
The flatmates that are currently here consist of a variety of cultures. Some keep themselves to themselves, others are very chatty and enjoy socialising so you have the best of both worlds. It's a reasonably quiet flat overall, but there are flats on other floors that are highly welcoming to those who wish to socialise and party more if required! Due to all the current flatmates being male, the accommodation require the new tenant to be a male. You also have to be a student! :)