Private room with shared bathroom
|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
Charges for the room
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Some included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Geelong/Surfcoast/Peninsula/West of Melb people: Help me!
My housemate is going o/s, so I need a new legend to move in at my place, starting early September.
Relevant Details (as quickly as possible):
- sharing with me & my amazing dog in my gorgeous humble house which has a private backyard, & good feels 🐾
- I'm not home very much 👌🏼
- It's like a retro holiday house w/ good vibes (it's a good little haven from life!) 📻
- $110 per week (+ halved h2o/elec) 💰
- very private 🔒
- preferably a female, but not definitely 🚺
- not far from Geelong CBD 🌇
- be honest, be CLEAN, be funny 🎭
- be reasonably clean living & past your crazy party drugs/clubbing phase (Sleep is awesome 😊)
- all you need to supply is your bed & personal stuff (fully furnished) 🏡
- I'll even wash your towel once a week! 🛁
Close to shopping centres, gym, food options, public transport, and other stuff.
No drugs in the house is pretty much the only rule. But I'd love to find someone who loves the privacy and serenity of a quiet cottage.... I try and keep my home as stress free as possible! ✌🏼️
I'm 39, pretty relaxed, hang out with my dog heaps and am always out & about when I'm not away or working.
I love travelling, camping, nature, animals, try to treat everyone equally, and try not to speak crap, and am as respectful as I can be.
I work a couple of different jobs, so I value my rest, but I'm not crazy quiet either.
I love to laugh.
And my dog loves women.
So if you're a woman, you already have an advantage 😊