|Room Type||Room shared with others|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
Looking for a roommate to share my STUDIO in Waterloo, $250 per week.
- 3 minutes walk to bus stop, cafes and restaurants, parks, supermarkets (Coles and Aldi).
- 7 minutes to Central and 10-15 minutes to City by bus.
- 2 weeks bond, long-term stay is preferred.
- Furnished, fast unlimited internet and all bills included.
- Own bed and swipe key.
- Available from August 2016.
- You will be living with me and my friendly, hyperactive pomeranian. So if you are allergic or simply doesn't like dogs, this really isn't the place for you. 😁
Pictures are available upon request. Any other enquiries do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you.
Im a student and also work as a chef. I spend most of my time with work and study.
During free time I like to take Bubble, my pomeranisn for a walk, read books or simply watch movies at home.
I'm not picky about who will be living with me as long as you are a dog friendly person and also clean :)
|Al Capone Pizza Pasta Bar||Close by|
|Dat Cafe||Close by|
|Sushi Centre||Close by|
|Prince On Burke||Close by|
|Coffee Tea & Me Waterloo||Close by|
|Bourke St Near Danks St||Close by|
|Bourke St Near Phillip St||Close by|
|Bourke St Opp Lachlan St||~ 3 min walk|
|Phillip St Near Baptist St||~ 3 min walk|
|Phillip St Near Young St||~ 5 min walk|
|Orange supermarket waterloo||Close by|
|ALDI Waterloo||Close by|
|Coles Waterloo||Close by|
|Wholefoods House||Close by|
|Pizzary||~ 4 min walk|
|Green Square||~ 21 min walk|
|Redfern||~ 25 min walk|
|Central||~ 26 min walk|