|Room Type||Room shared with others|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 2 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Looking for A FEMALE room mate to share the room with.
Close to all essential amenities and public transportation:
- Bus stops are just downstairs, going to University of Sydney, Newtown, CBD, Dulwich Hill, Bondi Junction, etc.
- Sydenham train station is 10 min walk. Frequent express trains (on the Illawarra line). 6 minutes to Central.
- Shops, supermarket (Foodworks), restaurants, convenient stores, Oporto, doctors, dentists, pubs are within 12 min walk radius. Woolies can be reached by bus. Marrickville Metro Shopping Centre is about 15 min bus and walk.
- Other amenities: The big Enmore Park with a swimming pool centre, Dendy cinema, Broadway shopping centre, parks.
What the apartment provides:
- Modern kitchen stoves, oven/grill, microwave.
- All cutlery and other cooking utilities
- Wide screen modern TV
- Washing machine and dryer
- BBQ unit in the balcony
- A small cute courtyard that you can grow herbs/flowers.
I’m looking for someone who is quite clean (or at least be mindful about keeping the space clean after use). Queer females are more than welcome :)
Who you will share with:
- My flatmate who lives in a different room, will share the kitchen and living space.
- Me! I'll be your future room mate :) I’m a Landscape Architect, working 3-5 days a week. In my past, I shared flats with people from many different cultures – Brazilian, British, Italian, Mexican, Japanese, Vietnamese, Singaporean etc.
- We also share the place with 2 indoor plants.