|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
- Spacious house, not crowded (you will the the 4th person holing your own room and sharing a bathroom with 1 person only).
- There also 2 study spaces available (it's like a separate room but without a door), feel free to take one for your needs (it won;t cost you anything).
- Intelligent flatmates, not intruding into others people life.
- Unfortunately, no connection to the Internet available
- Woolworth, ALDI, Target, Coles etc. in close proximity
- Bills will be paid separately depending on the usage of water, energy etc.
- 20 minutes to the city by car, 15 minutes bicycle riding to VU Werribee campus (if you are a VU Student)
- 25 minutes walk to the train station, but 5 minutes bicycle riding.
There are only 3 people living in the house right now (all in their late 20th - 2 VU students and 1 painter). We expect to rent out 1 free room to 1 per person only. Thus, there will be 4 people in total living in the house.