|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Perfect little room for rent in Richmond, available from the 6th of April.
Hi, I'm Nadia and I have just got a job out in regional Victoria so am looking for someone to take over my lease in Richmond. I have been living in the apartment for 2 years now and am so sad to leave! It's a gorgeous house with an amazing balcony and lovely housemates.
On top of that it is:
- fully furnished in the lounge area (just need to furnish own room with bed, coat hangers...etc)
- 5 min walk to bridge road/public transport
- balcony looking over the Yarra
- 20 min tram ride (75 or 48 tram) to the city
- 20 min walk from Burnley train station
- three amazing flatmates who are super welcoming (more on them soon)
- apartment complex has a pool, spa, sauna and gym
- 10 min walk from Victoria Gardens shopping centre (Coles, Kmart...etc)
Monthly rent of $800 + $804 for bond and a one-off $110 name transfer-fee for the lease which is signed up until the 15th of February 2018.
Unfortunately not suitable for couples.
I have three lovely flatmates, a 25-year-old Australian Ebbonnie and a Jared and Jamie a Canadian couple (28 and 27 respectively). All are working full-time, are very easy-going, friendly and have great senses of humour. They are whizzes in the kitchen, tidy and respectful but also up for a bit of fun on the weekend.