|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Maximum 3 months|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Perfect little room for rent in Richmond over a 2 and a half month period from now until the 23 October (flexible a few days either side).
Hi, I'm Nadia and I have just finished my degree as a dietitian and will be going on a 2 and a half month trip to Nepal to volunteer. I would love to lease out my room in Richmond while I'm away which would be perfect for anyone here in Melbourne short-term or in between moving houses. Weekly rent of $195 includes Internet, electricity, and water.
I live in a wonderful apartment that is:
- fully furnished (incl queen bed, washing facilities, TV...etc)
- 5 min walk to bridge road/public transport
- balcony looking over the Yarra
- 20 min tram ride (75 or 48 tram) to the city
- 20 min walk from Burnley train station
- three amazing flatmates who are super welcoming (more on them soon)
- complex has a pool, spa, sauna and gym
- 10 min walk from Victoria Gardens shopping centre (Coles, Kmart...etc)
I have three lovely flatmates, a 24-year-old Australian Ebbonnie and a Jared and Jamie a Canadian couple. All are working full-time, are very easy-going, friendly and have great senses of humour. They are whizzes in the kitchen, tidy and respectful but also up for a bit of fun on the weekend.