|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Double room with BIR, shared bathroom. Normally would be $200 pw with all bills included however my partner and I are getting too busy to do cooking and shopping etc so we planned to get a cook and we are looking for a new flatmate too so figured we would see if anyone would be interested in taking on the extra responsibilities in exchange for free rent plus $160 cashback per week. (more about what would be involved at the bottom of this add)
Brand new house with modern bathrooms, ducted air conditioning, a dishwasher and a large back yard. It has a large open-style living room with an ultra-modern kitchen.
The property also has easy and convenient access to all amenities including restaurants, shopping, parks with the train station just 1 km away.
Bills include internet with unlimited downloads, lawn maintenance, weekly cleaning, gas, electricity and water.
1. Cook 5 meals per week (meal size to feed 4, as my partner and i will eat the meals for lunch and dinner) any day, any time of day, just place the meal in Tupperware containers.
2. Grocery shopping once per week
3. Wash laundry once per week
4. Empty rubbish bins in the shared areas
5. Filter water into water dispensers
6. Cook 3 hot cafe style breakfasts per week (on the days which suit you).
7. Empty and stack the dishwasher, clean up kitchen after use.
We don't expect a chef, but we do want someone who is good at cooking and is prepared to put in effort into the meals so the meals are nice.
1. We will provide payment methods to buy the groceries, groceries can be purchased online if you prefer.
2. If we are on holidays (overseas) rent will be $200 per week for that period as you will not need to do any of those responsibilities.
3. Bond is $800
4. We eat mostly organic food which is easy to get online delivered to the door.
5. We are vegan (no dairy, eggs, meat, fish) which may seem difficult however once I explain it to you, you'll see it is no more difficult than preparing meals with those products as there are substitutes for all those items.
The housemates are working professionals who are friendly, honest and easy going. Happy to share a chat over a drink or a meal but also want you to feel comfortable in the place if you like alone time.