|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
I am a postgrad student at QUT looking for a housemate as my friend is moving out. Rent for room is 140. For internet, electricity, gas and water 80$ per month provided they are within reasonable usage.
- ONE of the TWO rooms in a lovely Queenslander unit
- A bathroom, toilet, kitchen and a lounge area to share
- Fully furnished with a bed, a computer table, a wardrobe, a bedside table, and a standing fan
- Ample parking space in the backyard and also on street
- Less than 20 min walk to QUT Kelvin Grove. Less than 10 min walk to supermarkets, banks and restaurants at Ashgrove.
- Frequent buses a minute away, 15 minutes to city (Red Hill is zone 2)
- Nice area to live with minimal disturbances
- Available from 25th June
I have been living here for 3 years now and looking for a respectful and tidy housemate until this December (and possibly can continue afterwards). I am okay with drinking, as long as it is not a nuisance.
Available from 27th July. $600 refundable bond is required.
The unit is non-smoking and not pet friendly. Please pm me for an inspection.
This is a wonderful deal, DON'T MISS!!!
I am an organized person who likes to enjoy company of others.
I am always open minded and love to have chats.
Like to stay fit, a cricket lover. I do not smoke or consume alcohol. But, have no problem of others doing it as long as it is not a nuisance!
I respect privacy and personal space of others.
I would say I am quite a good cook too ;)