|Room Type||Room shared with others|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Our flatmate is leaving and moving back to her home country.
So we have a lovely shared room up for grabs! It's a two bedroom apartment. You will have to share the bathroom with the three of us!
About the room:
You will have your own study desk and a mattress, Sorry we don't have a bed frame yet, but you can get yours :)
The rent is 180 per week per person, without the bills. However, we can negotiate a bit if you are the perfect fit!
Why should you chose our place:
1. Great location in City: 10 mins walk to CBD and 5 mins to Melbourne Uni!
2. Amazing flatmates
3. Decent price (considering the location)
4. Fully Furnished Apartment.
5. In front of queen Victoria market, very close to Melbourne Central station.
6. Has free tram stop in front of the apartment.
7. Very calm surroundings.
We are two young girls currently pursuing our masters at Melbourne University. We are quite social and love to catch up for dinners or have a quick chat over a glass of wine. However, most of the time we are busy with our uni assignments.
Please drop a message if you are interested.