|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
- A short walk to Box Hill Centro;
- Very convenient for shopping, dining, catching express public transport to the CBD, Deakin Uni or Doncaster, going to gym, etc;
- Located in a beautiful neighbourhood sitting right behind Kingsley Gardens;
- Existing housemates are exceptionally friendly and nice;
- The house is spacious, tidy and clean;
- Unlimited internet, cable TV, brand new electric appliances and kitchenware are all up for share.
So I'm Tom, and this is my parents' house. They've moved out earlier this year and I came back from my previous job in NSW in May. Lochy has recently moved in and is taking one of the rooms. We are young professional and student who live a good healthy life, and we love sports and movies, and enjoy a good old chinwag on pretty much everything while hanging in the living room in the evenings. I reckon we are pretty easy-going and generally nice, respecting each other's privacy and political views on the major powers in the Game of Thrones. We don't smoke, and we try and keep up the living environment of the house. We often conduct experimental controlled demolitions of pizzas and pale ales.