|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||One weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
We have an unfurnished en-suite bedroom up for rent with large walk-in wardrobe for a single person or couple in Redlynch. The renewed lease starts at the end of August on a 5 month term (with option to extend at the end).
- nice pool with a view.
- spacious kitchen (6 gas burners).
- large walk-in pantry.
- fully air-conditioned.
- common areas and kitchen fully furnished (bedroom is not).
- balcony with a view.
- friendly neighbourhood.
- pool and garden maintenance included in rent
- ideal for JCU uni students.
- close to shops and natural wonders of Cairns such as Stoney Creek, Barron Gorge, Lake Placid, Crystal Cascades.
Gas, electricity and internet split evenly between tenants.
Couples are welcome however, rent will be $195/week.
There are currently three people living in the house; Nick (engineer - 24), Hai (accountant - 25) and Kristen (teacher - 24). We're friendly, adventurous, chilled and social people looking for the same.