|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||4 weeks to 6 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Single room downstairs modern two bedroom, one bathroom apartment available from 21th August to 22nd March 2017 in a really nice, quiet area of Oakleigh East, all bills included, fully furnished, share with one female working full time. FEMALES ONLY. Smoking outside is okay, no pets, any occupation any age welcomed.
Address: 1650 Dandenong Rd, Oakleigh East
$195 per calendar week.
Which is $845 per calendar month.
All bills (water, gas, electricity, internet) are included.
Two weeks rent. Any damage made to the house will be deducted from bond.
Looking for someone who's renting 6 months. You should be clean, respectful of other's space and responsible!!! At least willing to share the responsibility of cleaning, and clean up after yourself which is quite a basic manner to live in a share house anyway. Smoking outside is okay, females only, no pets, any occupation any age welcomed.
You'll be sharing with one female only, Natasha. Works full time, super friendly, easy to get along with, clean, tidy, considerate, loves a good chat after work but also enjoys her own space, perfect housemate. She's from Mauritius (they are really nice people) and currently working as an accountant. Likes to go out and drive around on weekends.
This is a spacious two story apartment with two bedroom, one bathroom and one covered car port, visitors with off street parking.
- Your bedroom: comes with BIR (with large storage space underneath stairs on the side), single bed, glass study table, study chair, study lamp, bedside shelf and lamp, and an outdoor chair you can snuggle in there to read or use computer.
- One bedroom occupied by another tenant.
- Large modern bathroom with big shower room, washing machine.
- Good sized balcony and good view.
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooktop, plenty of storage, oven, fridge, and microwave.
- Large living area with split system unit, TV, comfortable sofa, and glass dining table.
- Princes highway is right in front of the apartment area.
- Not noisy as it's at the back end of the apartment area.
- 1 minute to 800/804/802/862 bus stop.
- 3 minutes bus ride from Monash Uni.
- 20 minutes bus ride / 10 minutes drive / $8 UberX to Chadstone.
- United petrol station across the small street on the side, which is 24/7 if you ever feel like having a late night snack or urgent supply of things.
- Princes highway reserve right on the side of the apartment area if you like to exercise.
- Huntingdale train station 2km away, 5 minutes drive or 20 minutes walk. Lots of shops, post office, and restaurants there.
- Bus 10 minutes to Oakleigh station which has a lot of things there including cafes opening til 1am everyday, restaurants, and Coles.
Rented this place before deciding to stay with my boyfriend. It'll suit anyone who enjoys a nice, affordable and convenient home.
Hope you'll love it there!!
If you like this house or have any inquiries, please message me anytime! I would also really appreciate some basic info about you as Natasha and I would like to know something about you beforehand. Hope to hear from you soon!!
I've mentioned it above... But here it is.. You'll be sharing with one female only, Natasha. Works full time, super friendly, easy to get along with, clean, tidy, considerate, loves a good chat after work but also enjoys her own space, perfect housemate. She's from Mauritius (they are really nice people) and currently working as an accountant. Likes to go out and drive around on weekends.