|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Single room downstairs modern two bedroom, one bathroom apartment available in a really nice, quiet area of Oakleigh East, all bills included, fully furnished, share with one couple & two cats. CLEAN FEMALES ONLY please. Any occupations, any age welcomed.
Address: Dandenong Rd, Oakleigh East.
$170 per calendar week.
Which is $735 per calendar month.
All bills (water, gas, electricity, internet) are included.
$360 (two weeks rent). Any damage made to the house will be deducted from bond.
Looking for someone who's looking to rent long term, but if things don't work out so well between all of us then contract might have to end earlier... Sorry cuz no one likes to come home feeling stressed about dealing with housemate stuff.
You should be clean, tidy, respectful of other's space and responsible!!! At least willing to share the responsibility of cleaning, and clean up after yourself which is quite a basic manner to live in a share house anyway. Ummm and very importantly, treat the property / furniture with respect and care.
Females only, any occupation, any age welcomed.
And unlike many fully furnished share houses, consumable products are not supplied here, as we will have different usage than you as a couple, e.g. toilet paper, dish washing liquid, cleaning products, washing powder, etc. So just to be fair, we buy our own that suits our usage and likes.
This is a spacious two story apartment with two bedroom, one bathroom and one covered car port (currently taken by our car), visitors with off street parking, you can also have off street parking in front.
- Your bedroom: comes with BIR, single bed with storage, lamp, bedside shelf, fan heater, glass study table and computer chair with wheels.
- Not so fancy, but surely enough. If you'd like to bring your own furniture, more than happy to accommodate your arrangements.
- Feel free to come upstairs anytime, chill on the sofa, play with cats, talk to us and enjoy the sky view!!
- Bedroom occupied by us.
- Large modern bathroom with big shower room, washing machine, shelf for storage, and two litter boxes for cats.
- Good sized balcony.
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooktop, plenty of storage, oven, fridge, and microwave.
- Living area with split system unit, sofas, gym set, 4-seater glass dining table, and Farkhan's computer (where we watch shows and play games, but we keep the voice down of course).
- Princes highway is right in front of the apartment area.
- Not noisy as it's at the back end of the apartment area.
- 1 minute to 800/804/802/862 bus stop.
- 3 minutes bus ride from Monash Uni.
- 20 minutes bus ride / 10 minutes drive / $8 UberX to Chadstone.
- United petrol station across the small street on the side, which is 24/7 if you ever feel like having a late night snack or urgent supply of things.
- Princes highway reserve right on the side of the apartment area if you like to exercise.
- Huntingdale train station 2km away, 5 minutes drive or 20 minutes walk. Lots of shops, post office, and restaurants there.
- Bus 10 minutes to Oakleigh station which has a lot of things there including cafes opening til 1am everyday, restaurants, and Coles.
Hope you'll love it there!!
If you like this house or have any inquiries, please message me anytime! I would also really appreciate some basic info about you so we can know something about you beforehand (no one likes to live with random strangers you have no idea who/how they are, right?). Hope to hear from you soon!!
You'll be sharing with one couple, Nancy and Farkhan, and two cats, Foz and DrugO.
Nancy: Taiwanese, studying full time in Monash Uni, working part time in CBD. Likes to eat clean and healthy food. I'm either very busy or very lazy.
Farkhan: Singaporean, studying in the city and working as mechanic also delivers pizza on Thursdays to Saturdays, so you won't see him during most day times, and some days til late. Loves good food but lazy to cook, so home delivery or eat out most of the days.
Fozzie (Foz): our 1.5 year old fur kid, a champaign colour Tabby. Super low maintenance. Very well mannered, toilet trained, clean, quiet, don't destroy things.
DrugO: 4 years old Ragdoll which belong to my friend who's overseas, so only staying short term before sending back to my friend. Loves to lick you on the face and meow around in the morning and if you leave the door open at night he'll definitely come sleep with you.
All four of us are friendly, easy to get along with (Foz is quite shy tho), clean, tidy, considerate, love a good chat (cats also love a good chat) but also enjoy our own space.