|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||1 week to 6 weeks|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Some included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Room upstairs available ASAP until 20 March in a modern and spacious two bedroom (one storey each), one bathroom apartment in Oakleigh East. Any gender, occupations, and any age welcomed. Price slightly negotiable for the perfect candidate (move in date and move out date)!
- $190 per calendar week = $823 per calendar month
- Available ASAP until 20 March, not extendable, unfortunately.
- Unlimited internet included in rent. Share water, gas, electricity bills with the couple, but should be around or less than $100 per month.
- Bond: $410 (two weeks rent).
Looking for someone looking to rent short term, until 20th March 2018. You should be clean, tidy, respectful of other's space and responsible. And very importantly, treat the property / furniture with respect and care.
This is a spacious two storey apartment with two bedrooms, one bathroom and off street parking.
- Bedroom: taken by other tenant(s) - see flatmates description below.
- Bedroom: huge BIR, big window - more convenient (as everything is upstairs) and good privacy as two rooms are on two different levels, you can barely hear what's happening upstairs. Has TV and phone plug. Flexible with furnishing (can come furnished with one single bed and one study desk + computer chair)
- Bathroom with big shower room, big mirror, shelf for storage, washing machine.
- Good sized balcony.
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooktop, storage, oven, microwave, fridge, 4 seater dining table.
- Split system unit - aircon / heater.
- Living room: pretty simple - a sofa and one outdoor chair.
- 2 minute to 800/804/802/862 bus stop.
- 5 minutes bus ride from Monash Uni Clayton campus.
- 5 minutes drive from Clayton train station - lots of restaurants and Asian groceries!!
- 10 minutes bus ride to Oakleigh train station - lots of things there including cafes opening til 1am everyday, restaurants, and Coles.
- 15 minutes walk or 5 minutes drive to Huntingdale train station - restaurants, shops, post office, etc.
- 20 minutes bus ride or 10 minutes drive to Chadstone.
- Princes highway reserve right on the side of the apartment area if you like to exercise.
If you like this house or have any inquiries, please message me anytime! I would also really appreciate some basic info about you so we can know something about you beforehand. Hope to hear from you soon!!
You'll be sharing with one very friendly and respectful couple - Maurice and Fiona. Both of them will be working, and they are very clean, tidy, and quiet. They both have more than one job, so they'll be out most of the time and want somewhere to rest when they come home. So this house will not suit party person.
|Franklyn St/Princes Hwy||Close by|
|Macrina St/Princes Hwy||~ 3 min walk|
|Princes Hwy Reserve/Princes Hwy||~ 3 min walk|
|Leumear St/Princes Hwy||~ 5 min walk|
|Carmichael Rd/Princes Hwy||~ 6 min walk|
|Floriana Cakes||~ 4 min walk|
|Southern Dart League||~ 4 min walk|
|Ramee's Yummies||~ 11 min walk|
|Sweethearts Cakes and Cookies||~ 11 min walk|
|3Brothers Cafe||~ 13 min walk|
|Everyday Supermarket||~ 14 min walk|
|IGA X-press Oakleigh East||~ 16 min walk|
|Huntingdale Convenience Store||~ 16 min walk|
|IGA X-press Huntingdale||~ 17 min walk|
|Bengal Traders Halal SuperMarket||~ 18 min walk|
|Monash University, Clayton||~ 29 min walk|