|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
We have two rooms available in an awesome house in North Adelaide to share with 1 girl (25), 1 boy (28) and a pooch on occasion.
- Rent is $140 or $130 a week excluding bills
- Both medium sized. The room for $140 a week comes with a built in robe, the room for $130 a week doesn't come with any robes.
- Both rooms come unfurnished
- Must be a dog lover
-looking for someone in their twenties/ thirties that's easy going, social, clean, and respectful
-must be able to afford rent and bills easily
-bond is $825 and rent is two weeks in advance and paid ftntly
- The house is absolutely awesome. Really large and easily fits 4 people.
- short walk to o'connell, Melbourne st, the parklands, walkerville shopping and the city!
- Street parking only, we have a double car garage but use it for entertaining. Many free, non-timed, parks on our street.
- Internet is $20 each a month
- water/ electricity/ gas are split 3 ways
Holly from Adelaide 25, childcare director and Hata from NZ, construction worker. Both really social, easy going, clean and friendly people.
We're always up for a house dinner night, drink at the pub, night out, movie night, cas chat!
Both very active people, into fitness and lots of outdoors activity.