|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Looking for a housemate to move in in April as our current housemate is moving to New Zealand! Room available in North Adelaide to share with one girl, 1 boy and a pooch on occasion.
- Master bedroom available
- Rent is $190 a week excluding bills
- The room has its own ensuite and built in robes
- Must be a dog lover
-looking for someone in their twenties/ thirties that's easy going, social, clean, and respectful
-must be able to afford rent and bills easily
-bond is $1100 and rent is two weeks in advance and paid ftntly
- short walk to o'connell, Melbourne st, the parklands, walkerville shopping and the city!
- Street parking only, we have a double car garage but use it for entertaining. Many free, non-timed, parks on our street.
- Internet is $20 each a month, water/ electricity/ gas are split 3 ways
2 flat mates, Holly 25 and Danny 35. All work full-time. Friendly, active, social, clean, fun, respectful, laid back and easy going.