|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||3 months to 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Hello, my name is Lance. I own a 2 bedroom apartment in Ultimo and looking to rent the spare room which is furnished with a queen sized bed, bed side tables and large closet. Also available is a parking spot in a locked undergound garage.
Rental price per week
- single person - $340
- couple - $380
- single with use of parking spot - $375
- couple with use of parking spot - $415
Looking to rent the spare room for a minimum of 3 months and a maximum of 6 months. A 4 week bond to be provided upon signing of the tenancy agreement.
- 5 minute walk to CBD / China Town
- 3 minute walk to Ian Thorpe Aquatic Centre
- 7 minute walk to Broadway shopping centre
- 7 minute walk to UTS
- 12 minute walk to Central Station / 18 minutes to Town Hall Station
- all bills including electricity, water etc
- access to gym, pool, games room, library and bbq area
- 24 hour security (key and fob for each tenant)
- access to the second bathroom. While the second bathroom is available to visitors, it is expected the tenant will be the only person using this for the majority of the time
- access to 500 gb of internet (NBN)
- fully equipped kitchen, living area and dining area
- apartment is clean and tidy. In addition, I am currently in the process of organising a cleaner to visit every 2 weeks.
- single professional who works in the CBD
- sociable - enjoys basketball, joining running groups and speaking groups
- quiet and tidy
- keeps regular hours (not really into the party/clubbing scene)
- late 30's
- speaks Spanish as a second language
Given the property is owner occupied, I am looking for someone with similar interests and outlook on life. And is tidy!
If interested, please drop me a message expressing your interest in the property and let me know
(a) if you are looking to rent as a single or couple
(b) if you are looking to rent the room or the room and parking spot
(c) a bit about yourself (name, age, gender, background, interests, hobbies) as fit will be key for both you and me given we will be living together.