|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
- This is a gorgeous house located within walking distance to to Leederville, North Perth and Northbridge.
- Four minute walk to Beatty Park gym.
- Walking distance to West End Deli and Cleaver Street Café.
- Exceptional Public transport to the city with a bus almost every 5 mins.
- Workers cottage
- Jarrah floorboards
- High ceilings
- Fully furnished house (your room is not furnished)
- Recently renovated double shower bathroom
- Massive pantry
- Full cooks herb garden
- Large bedroom 3.6m by 3.6m
- Stunning chandelier
- Jarrah floors
NO pets or couples please.
- Internet is $70 per month ($35 each).
- Gas is approx $40 per month ($20 each).
- Actual usage for water and electricity to be split equally.
You will be living with one fun, outgoing, clean and independent 25 year old. I work in contracts management at an O&G company in the city.
I am looking for a housemate to make this house a home. Someone who treats the place with respect, who will contribute to the liveliness and fun of the place, but who will also share the housework.
People who are friendly, mature, clean and can pay the rent/bills on time are encouraged to message.