|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
Set on the 35th floor of World Tower Residential Apartment, a resort-inspired landmark in the centre of Sydney CBD. This 1 bedroom + 1 study apartment has the spacious feel of an executive residence and is excellent for couples too. It is modern and has an expansive view of the cityscape and QVB landmark. Its unbeatable location in the commercial heart of the city makes this sought-after offering the ultimate executive pad. Finished with sleek contemporary inclusions, it boasts World Square’s international shopping and dining precinct and Town Hall station virtually at the doorstep
This apartment is tastefully furnished throughout, combined living and dining area, a well-designed study area at entrance and with quality appliances.
Available from 4th September 2016. Minimum lease of 6 months.
Inspection on Saturdays 11am: 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th August 2016
Rent: $750 / week
Bond: 4 weeks
1 month advance rent required
Electricity & gas: paid by tenant
• Large 76sqm unit - 1 bedroom 1 study 1 bathroom, oversized in/outdoor layout
Tastefully furnished apartment
• Large Integrated study area
• Fully tiled bathroom, combined bath & shower
• North facing aspect –plenty of sunlight all year round
• Oversize Terrace overlooking a stunning view of the historic QVB & beyond – great for entertaining and a barbecue~
• Living space enclosed by floor-to-ceiling glass
• Contemporary stone-topped kitchen
• Dishwasher and washing machine
• Stylish laminate timber flooring
• Ducted air conditioning
• 24 concierge service and full security system
• Heated pool and spa with city views, gym, sauna
• Fantastic and Convenient City location!
o Within 5 min walk to Townhall and Museum station and darling harbor
o Above the World Square shopping center and Coles
o Most cuisines are available at your doorstep as well as many bars, cafes and shopping.
o Only 5 train stops to Sydney international airport.
o 3 mins to bus stops on main road, more than 10 buses going to circular quay. (walking to circular quay is 25 minutes.)
o 5 mins walk to Chinatown: easy stroll to tourist attractions.
o 5 mins to Darling Harbour!