|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
We are looking for flatmate!! A medium bedroom in a 3 bedroom flat is going to be available from 13 November 2016
Single is $250pw/inc* or Couple $280 pw/ inc*
ALL BILLS AND UNLIMITED WIFI INCLUDED!! (*Electricity is included up to $550 per quarter)
The flat is on the first floor(ABOVE THE SHOP),it has 3 bedrooms, located in Leichhardt. The room is furnished but if you prefer to brings some of your own furniture is ok too. We have 1 shower room,2 toilets and share common area such as kitchen, laundry room, bathroom.
The room is furnished with a double bed, bed side table, wardrobe, bookshelf, and study desk.
You will be sharing with 3-4 other people in the flat. No more than 6 pp in the flat.
Smoke outside only!
Our unit is located within 2 mins from Italian forums, shops, Coles, bus stop and cafes.
1 minute walk to bus stop and about 15 minutes to Central by bus.
Surrounded by cafes, restaurants, plenty of car park at the back of the flat.
Behind the unit have a big free public car park so if you have a car it is also easy to find a parking spot.
Very convenient place to live and easy to go to anywhere, Very nice suburb close to the CBD, Newtown, University of Sydney, UTS, Broadway shopping centre and Norton plaza.
The unit is on Parramatta Road so you have buses at anytime only 1 minute walk to bus stop., it is very well connected to everywhere! You can easily walk as well or cycle if you like :)
• Fully furnished, good size double bedroom.
• Unlimited internet are included in the price;
• Clean and friendly house that is about 10-15 minutes bus ride from City Centre;
• Share kitchen with dining room and lounge room;
• One bathroom; two toilets
• 2 windows in the room to get nice sunny in the morning
• Many buses are available only 1 Minutes walk to bus stop, 100 of cafes, restaurants and shops around
• About 10 minutes by bus to Sydney Uni, UTS and Broadway shopping centre and buses run every 3-4 minutes;
• Minimum 3 months stay is preferable.
• 2 Weeks security deposit + 2 weeks rent in advance;
We are easy going, friendly people, clean and respect each other privacy.