|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||4 weeks to 3 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
our lease ends in march and might move to 3 bed room apartment( hope 3bed room but not sure yet) somewhere near CBD in about 2 months or 4 months time so if you are looking for a place to stay for longer than that our place might not be suitable.
What we have:
- Super fast 100/40 NBN internet connection
- Balcony with a beautiful view
- Mirrored wardrobe
- Double Size bed
- Furnished, tidy flat: just bring your stuff and settle in!
- Salt, sugar,some seasonings to use for cooking, shampoo,conditioner, body wash, toilet paper, laundry detergent, dish washer detergent
- Heated outdoor swimming pool
- European laundry machine
- Big fridge
- No living room person
- Free tram zone
- Great location very close to CBD and two train stations( southern cross station and flag staff) and tram stops for routes 30, 70, 75, 86, 35
- Short, safe walk to Southern Cross Station
- Quiet environment
- Mature and nice flatmates
What we do not have for you
- There is no windows in your room
The rent is $350 per week for single person or $380 per week for two people or one person including all utility bills, toilet paper, laundry detergent, dishwasher detergent and, cooking seasoning (basically you will be using our cooking stuff).
The rent should be paid fortnightly ,and the deposit is 2 weeks of rent and deposit will be sent back at the end of stay. Again, The rent must be paid on time while you stay in our apartment( NO EXCEPTION)
How are you mates :)
We are a friendly and clean international couple in our twenties and currently living in a brand new apartment just a stone's throw from Southern Cross station since this March. We love good food and a glass of wine, talking with each other and are up always for a chat.
We are looking for flatmates who are friendly, easy-going, very very CLEAN, reliable, mature and non -smoker. Please tell us about yourself in your text and we will arrange an inspection shortly :)