|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Opening inspection is on Saturday 12th November between 10:30 am and 11 am.
House is just renovated in the heart of Marrickville, only one bedroom left. The house has a beautiful hard wood timber floor in bedroom, living and dining area
The house is furnished and organized with a lot of facilities and storage to make sure that every single Tenant has his/her own privacy place.
• Gas cooking
• A lot of storage cabinet/pantry.
• There are 2 fridges.
• Well design and allocate area for each Tenant so you will have your own place to store your food and accessories.
• Each room has a lock
• Nearly brand new double bed frame and double mattress (Just in use for one tenant less than 3 months)
• Nearly brand new study table, chair and bed side table with a lamp
• Brand new sofa in Living area.
• Brand new table and chairs in Dining area.
• Room 4 can be accessed via side or rear access.
• 2 mins to Marrickville Park, Lawn Tennis Club and Henson Park
• 2 mins to School
• 5 mins walk to Marrickville's library, restaurants, coffee and shops
• 15 - 20 mins walk to either Marrickville's station or Petersham's station and Sydenham's station
• 5 mins to bus stop (going to City, Campsie, Canterbury, Burwood, Tempe, Dulwich Hill etc.)
• Clean and big toilet. Another extra toilet (no bath room) at the back of the house.
• There are 2 laundry facilities in the house. You do not need to wait for your turn to do washing. (No dryer)
• Nice and large back yard for your morning tea or enjoy your BBQ on the weekend.
Rent is inclusive all bills (Internet, gas, water and electricity. Extra charge if you want to use air-conditioning and heater)
• Bed room number 4 : $250 per week
• Minimum stay : 6 months.
• This house is not a party place so it is suitable for working -person, student. Not suitable for family, couples or party style person.
• Not a friendly environment for pets.
• Respect privacy of other flatmates.
• Please do not bring friend/friends to stay overnight if you do not have an approval from all other Flatmates and Landlord.
• No television in Living area after 9pm
• Clean after use.
• Routine to clean up common area and take bin out and take bin in weekly. Each room per week.
You will share with a young group of female (btw 20s and 30s)
Anna is from America Ohio and on contract to work in Sydney for 15 months
Rita works in hospitality
Keith and Blair works in financial industry
Looking for a clean, tidy, respect others privacy flatmate to join a place called "Home". Prefer student or someone work in shift to avoid crowd in the morning.