|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
BONUS - fortnight cleaning by Landlord in common area (Kitchen, Bathroom, Living, Dinning area, back and front yard)
House is just renovated in the heart of Marrickville. The house has a beautiful hard wood timber floor in bedroom, living and dining area
The house is furnished and organized with a lot of facilities and storage to make sure that every single Tenant has his/her own privacy place.
• Gas cooking
• A lot of storage cabinet/pantry.
• There are 2 fridges.
• Well design and allocate area for each Tenant so you will have your own place to store your food and accessories.
• Each room has a private lock
• Plently off street unlimited parking slots.
• 5 mins walk to Marrickville shop, cafe, library etc.
• 15 mins walk to either Marrickville's station or Petersham's station and Sydenham's station. Bus stop to city 5 mins walk from house
• Modern bathroom. Another extra toilet (no bath room) at the back of the house.
• There are 2 laundry facilities in the house. (No dryer)
• Nice back yard
Rent is inclusive all bills (Internet, gas, water and electricity. Extra charge if you want to use air-conditioning and heater)
+ Minimum stay : 6 months.
+ Only ONE tenant per room.
• This house is not a party place so it is suitable for working -person, student. Not suitable for family, couples or party style person.
• Not a friendly environment for pets.
• Respect privacy of other flatmates.
• Please do not bring friend/friends to stay overnight if you do not have an approval from all other Flatmates and Landlord.
• Respect other flatmate by not making noise after 10pm
• Clean after use. Take turn to empty bins
You will share with a young group of female (btw 20s and 30s)
Blair (Aussie with Asian background) works in financial industry
Daniel from UK is full time student
Alex from UK is PR professional
Alix from France is exchange student. She will move out in 3rd September and her room is taken by Annisa
Looking for a clean, tidy, respect others privacy flatmate to join a place called "Home".