|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Opening inspection by appointment.
House is just renovated in the heart of Marrickville. The house has a beautiful hard wood timber floor in bedroom, living and dining area
The house is furnished and organized with a lot of facilities and storage to make sure that every single Tenant has his/her own privacy place.
• Gas cooking
• A lot of storage cabinet/pantry.
• There are 2 fridges.
• Well design and allocate area for each Tenant so you will have your own place to store your food and accessories.
• Each room has a private lock
• Plently off street unlimited parking slots.
• 5 mins walk to Marrickville shop, cafe, library etc.
• 15 mins walk to either Marrickville's station or Petersham's station and Sydenham's station. Bus stop to city 5 mins walk from house
• Clean and big toilet. Another extra toilet (no bath room) at the back of the house.
• There are 2 laundry facilities in the house. (No dryer)
• Nice back yard
Rent is inclusive all bills (Internet, gas, water and electricity. Extra charge if you want to use air-conditioning and heater)
+ Minimum stay : 6 months.
+ Only ONE tenant per room.
• This house is not a party place so it is suitable for working -person, student. Not suitable for family, couples or party style person.
• Not a friendly environment for pets.
• Respect privacy of other flatmates.
• Please do not bring friend/friends to stay overnight if you do not have an approval from all other Flatmates and Landlord.
• Respect other flatmate by not making noise after 10pm
• Clean after use.
• Routine to clean up common area and take bin out and take bin in weekly. Each room per week.
You will share with a young group of female (btw 20s and 30s)
Rita works in hospitality
Keith and Blair works in financial industry
Alix is exchange student from France
Looking for a clean, tidy, respect others privacy flatmate to join a place called "Home". Prefer student or someone work in shift to avoid crowd in the morning.
|Marrickville High Stand 2||Close by|
|Livingstone Rd opp Pile St||~ 3 min walk|
|Livingstone Rd at Pile St||~ 3 min walk|
|Livingstone Rd opp Marrickville Park||~ 4 min walk|
|Marrickville Park, Livingstone Rd||~ 4 min walk|
|CASA DO BENFICA||~ 4 min walk|
|Bespoke and Grind||~ 4 min walk|
|Greek Macedonian Club Alexander The Great||~ 7 min walk|
|Thai Power||~ 8 min walk|
|Illi Hill||~ 9 min walk|
|ACM Trading Co.||~ 8 min walk|
|Vanlong||~ 11 min walk|
|JMJ Filipino Foods||~ 11 min walk|
|All Ustore||~ 12 min walk|
|FoodWorks Petersham||~ 14 min walk|
|Petersham Station||~ 18 min walk|
|Marrickville Station||~ 19 min walk|
|Stanmore||~ 22 min walk|
|Lewisham Station||~ 23 min walk|
|Dulwich Hill Station||~ 26 min walk|