|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
• 10 min walking distance to Highpoint shopping centre, Aldi supermarket, restaurants, medical centre and Maribyrnong river
• 5 min walking distance to tram/bus stop. Trams run directly to and from Footscray station
• Peace and quiet. Great for someone who is studying!
• Stunning views!
• Very modern and fully furnished except for a washing machine. The nearest laundromat is about a 10 min walk
• Heating and air con is available
• 27 yo (female) housemate is currently staying until end of lease which is in March. She works as a dental assistant, long hours and isn't home for most of the day. You will only need to share the kitchen and living room as you will both have your own bedroom and bathroom
• Bills are additional to weekly rent. Internet is available and is $25 per mth
• Looking for someone who is responsible and who will take good care of the place