|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Great Location! We have one bedroom available in this quiet neighbourhood and seeking for an easy going tenant.
The place is relatively in a good position. Very convenient travelling to Chermside, Strathpine, Taigum, Aspley, Bracken Ridge and Carseldine shopping centres. Furthermore 30mins out from the beach, not bad.
Close to the Bald Hills train station. If trains are not your thing, Bus routes are available on Barbour Road and Linkfield Road
About the House
- We have one bedroom available (not furnished and can fit a double/queen or single bed size with computer desk in there)
- 4 Bedroom/2 Bathroom
- Car port garage
- Air Conditioning/Fans available in Lounge Room
- Great size Kitchen combined with Lounge Room
- Solar Panels and Security System are available onsite
- Share electricity/water and phone bills
- Pay rent fortnightly and bond is 4 weeks rent
- Non-Smokers only
- Social/Non-Alcoholic drinkers welcome
- No pets
- Internet is available at premises (NBN rollout is next year at this stage, currently on ADSL2)
The bedrooms are located near the bathroom/toilet area which is convenient for you.
The area is relatively quiet and good for studying or relaxing from a hard working week. Great for students or first timers in Brisbane or anyone needing quiet time to their own.
If you're interested, please contact me on here or via my mobile details for a quick visit and see if you like the place.
I'm looking for people to rent in my premises in Brisbane.
You will be renting along side with an easy going male, a mid 30's Aus/Asian male tenant. An IT Professional loves relaxing on the weekends from long hours at work and is pretty easy going. Loves watching movies and playing games online.
I'm looking for someone who is laid back and easy going, keeps the place tidy and pays their bills on time.