|Room Type||Private room|
|Available||Aug 31, 2018|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Great Location! We have one bedroom will be available in this quiet neighbourhood and seeking for an easy going tenant who is honest and reliable.
The place is relatively in a good position. Very convenient travelling to Chermside, Strathpine, Taigum, Aspley, Bracken Ridge and Carseldine shopping centres. Close to the Bald Hills train station. If trains are not your thing, Bus routes are available on Barbour Road and Linkfield Road
About the House
- This is a Non-Smoking premises (seeking non-smokers only)
- We have one bedroom available (not furnished and can fit a double/queen or single bed size with computer desk in there)
- 4 Bedroom/2 Bathroom
- Garage Door has to be kept closed after entering or leaving the premises
- Air Conditioning/Fans available in Lounge Room
- Great size Kitchen combined with Lounge Room
- Solar Panels and CCTV Surveillance Security System are available onsite
- Share Electricity/water and phone bills equally
- Pay rent fortnightly and bond is 4 weeks rent
- Social/Non-Alcoholic drinkers welcome
- ADSL2 Internet will be available at premises (NBN rollout is in progress ETA Sept 2018 at this stage)
- Keep your bedroom doors and windows closed if you're going to be away all day
- BBQ is available but must be used away from the house with the agreed rules
- No pets
The bedrooms are located near the bathroom/toilet area which is convenient for you. The Internet will be included as part of your rent bundle.
The area is relatively quiet and good for studying or relaxing from a hard working week. Great for students or first timers in Brisbane or anyone needing quiet time to their own.
If you're interested, please contact me on here or via my mobile details for a quick visit and see if you like the place.
We are looking for a non-smoking tenant who is easy going, keeps the place tidy (this includes your bathroom/toilet, and other areas of the house). Who is honest and truthful and pays their bills on time. Keeps noise to a respectful level and respect everyone's privacy.
Furthermore we are looking for people who don't mind people who had been receiving welfare while looking for work, its a tough life out there and we understand sometimes finding a job can be difficult.
You'll be renting with an two easy going people. One of them is a mid 30's Aus/Asian male tenant who is an IT Professional, the other is an late 20's easy going person currently looking for work but both guys love relaxing, watching movies and playing games online, or do whatever helps to unwind.
Please note that when you're applying we will require two reference checks from your previous rent places so that we know you're genuine.