|Room Type||Private room|
|Available||Mar 1, 2017|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Location! Location! Quiet neighbourhood. Close to the Bald Hills train station during peak-hours you can't miss a train in every 15mins. If trains are not your thing, Bus routes are available on Barbour Road and Linkfield Road
The place is relatively in a good position, we are close to Chermside, Strathpine, Taigum, Aspley, Bracken Ridge and Carseldine shopping centres, very convenient. Furthermore 30mins out from the beach, not bad.
About the House
- No couples
- Air Conditioning/Fans
- Great size Kitchen combined with Lounge Room
- 4 Bedroom/2 Bathroom
- Car port garage
- Solar Panels recently installed
- Security System for extra security
- We have one bedroom empty and the other is partially furnished (but can be vacant)
- Share electricity/water and phone bills
- Pay rent fortnightly and bond is 4 weeks rent
- Non-Smokers only
- Social/Non-Alcoholic drinkers welcome
- No Internet available at this premises (but waiting on NBN Co for futher updates)
The bedrooms are located near the bathroom/toilet area which is convenient for you. If you want two bedrooms it can be $280/per week
The area is relatively quiet and good for studying or relaxing from a hard working week. Great for students or first timers in Brisbane.
I'm an IT Professional working for an aviation organisation, I tend to just have a quite relaxing weekend and keep it quiet. I sometimes watch movies etc I like to just generally chill out from a hard working week. Sometimes I go to the Gold Coast just to unwind but mostly I sit back at home playing games online and watching Netflix.
I'm looking for someone who is laid back and easy going, keeps the place tidy and pays their bills whenever they can (or mostly on time). I'm very flexible and easy going myself, so I'm cool with that as well too.