|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
I have one room for rent in a one-year old house in Goodna, already fully furnished with bed, mattress, desk, chair, wardrobe. Close to shopping center and train station. This is a 6-bedroom house, we are all studying or working. The house has 2 toilets and 2 bathrooms so you won't need to wait for your turn. Seeking for clean, tidy and responsible person. Preferring someone who is also currently studying or working.
The room is available now.
- Room rental is $140 including utility bills + unlimited internet. Will need to be paid 2 weeks in advance, fortnightly.
- Bond = 2-week rent ($280)
- Shared kitchen, living room, laundry, 2 bathrooms + 2 toilets,
- 5 mins walking distance to St Ives shopping centre (Woolworths, Hungry Jack, Mc Donald, Domino Pizza, Pizza Huts, etc).
- 10-15 mins to Goodna train station.
- Strictly no drug. Smoking is fine, but please only smoke outside.
- Pets are not allowed, sorry!
I am a full time student looking for tidy and responsible flatmates.
Currently there 1 single room available. There are 4 people now in the house.
Pls contact me via text or email or calls. Please leave message/text if your call can't reach me, I will get back to you as soon as possible.