|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Ahoy! This great 2 bedroom elevated ground floor apartment features an open plan design and light filled interiors. The apartment is located in the heart of Artarmon, in a nice leafy environment.
Conveniently located - only 3 mins away from the train station, shops, cafes and restaurants. And just a short walk 10-15 min walk to the heart of Chatswood with a 15-20 min train to the city.
It is basically just a great living space that is in a great location.
- East facing combined lounge and dining area
- Huge entertainer's balcony with peaceful leafy outlook (2 Balconies in total)
- Fully Furnished Apartment (except for your room)
- Room has a Built in Wardrobe
- Ceiling Fan in Bedroom
- Modern kitchen with servery, gas cooking and dishwasher
- Generous main bathroom (separated shower & bath, toilet and vanity) with additional separate W/C (both are clean and modern).
- Internal laundry with washer and drier. Balcony off main bedroom has clothes line which you are welcome to use.
- Plenty of on-street parking (no limits), and a few visitor spots available.
- Prime Location Close To Everything
About living here:
- Your bedroom is completely empty.
- Rent includes UNLIMITED internet.
- We split the bills 50/50 for utilities and community items - Keep the common areas tidy and clean.
- Apartment is fully furnished, with room for some balcony items (e.g. BBQ)
- Nice quiet environment
- No smoking
- Rent to be paid upfront weekly, preferably.
- I’m looking for a new friend (someone that I will get along with) who is hassle free, considerate, clean, friendly, genuine, trustworthy and willing to stay for at least 6+ months.
Room is available NOW!
Please contact me for a viewing/meet-up.
I'm a reliable, trustworthy, friendly, easy-going and flexible guy.
I'm also a hard-working professional with a simple lifestyle who is happy to have chat or discussion about all sorts of things. But I'm also respectful of one's privacy and the need to have one's own space.
I play guitar and am really into all kinds of music (but don't worry I don't make much noise or blast loud music :))