|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
This house is located in a very nice suburb of Sydney. The feature of the house are:
1. Nice quite and clean room with its own entrance without sharing with others
2. Private kitchen
3. Private en-suit bathroom
4. 6 mins walk to public transport--bus stop, covienent to city and parramatta CBD
5. 8 mins walk to Supermarket and restaurants
6. 10 mins walk to local library
7. Medical centres and pharmacy are just 9 min-walk away
Please note: the room is not big enough and only suitable for a SINGLE person.
A Chinese couple of retirees and a male OZ working full time are living in this property. They do not share the entrance with this room.
They enjoy gardening and cooking in their spare time.
The existing flatmates will welcome you if you are
1. a neat and friendly person;
2. a person who enjoy quite (no party guy);
4. a person who can afford to pay rent and bond on time;
5. a person who use the furniture with care
6. Sorry, this is not a house to accommodate pets such as dog and cat.
Contact Sam for inspection ASAP as this is a great place you are not easy to find.