Private room with ensuite
|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
Charges for the room
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Best of both worlds. Huge, comfortable home near the leafy hills, but also walking distance to conveniences including shops, train, supermarket and hospital (let's hope we don't need that one though).
Plenty of room to have your own space:
- separate dining room to lounge
- large modern kitchen with quality fittings and all whitegoods
- 3 acres of garden!
- some storage space in garage if needed
- Incredible large luxurious main bedroom with ensuite, spa and walk in robe. Furnished with king sized bed
- 3 medium sized bedrooms (sharing one large bathroom with bath, shower and toilet)
This is the perfect house to relax in, cook in, play music, play footy, play games, watch TV or just pull up a seat and have a chat. Looking for self sufficient, reliable, considerate and friendly people to join the household.
Oh and additionally, the place also has-
- central heating
- laundry with washing machine and dryer
- set of drums
I am also the perfect person to amuse you in all those ways. Or to leave you alone. I'm easy going, am studying psychology (yes, I know if you are crazy, so please don't apply if you are), work in security, love a game of basketball, a good book and am always up for witty or deep banter.
When applying, please tell me a little about yourself. I'd love it if you would include your name, the name you wish you had, your employment situation, what you do for fun (double rarity points if that is the same thing as your job), and what you look for in a housemate.