|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 1 year|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Close To Everything - 50 Carnation Avenue Bankstown NSW 2200
Close To Everything.
Bankstown Central, Old Town Plaza, Train Station, Buses, Restaurants, Schools, Medical facilities are all a few minutes walk away, even TAFE is nearby.
Hospital and Homemaker Centre with Fitness First a few minutes drive away.
Many Cinemas, Greek Church, Cafe's and Restaurants within a few minutes walk - leave the car at home!
This well presented 2-3 bedroom home features polished floorboards throughout, modern kitchen, neat & tidy bathroom, separate lounge/dining areas, sunroom, internal laundry, good size back yard & garage.
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac street, free from high density housing (no units or town houses in street), and friendly, multicultural neighbourhood.
Freshly painted and new Pergola just installed. Gas and plumbing just replaced.
- Suits people with small family, kids in school/TAFE
- Love to eat out? Just walk there!
- Gardener/landscape friendly - Front & Back yard ready for you...
- No car? Not a problem - everything is close by, just walk!
- Drive to work? Close to arterial roads - M5, Stacey St, King George's Road, Rookwood road, Hume Highway.
- Commute? Trains & Bus Depot near by. Commute anywhere.
- Shopaholic? If the local shopping centres are not enough, other local centres are Burwood, Roselands, Hurstville and Parramatta!
- Don't like Electricity? We also have Gas!
- Friends & family visit - no problem, plenty of parking in the driveway!
- Air conditioned for those hot & cold days!
- Walk to Bankstown TAFE
- Drive or bus to WSU Bankstown campus