|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 1 week|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Great for short-term and long-term stay. Rent is inclusive of all bills and unlimited NBN internet.
Place is furnished with brand new furnitures and appliances. Gives guests sense of comfort and style.
Two sunny double bedrooms with floor to ceiling mirrored wardrobes, and includes desk and office chair for work/study. each bedrooms contains a large queen bed with new mattresses to ensure you get a great sleep!
Private balcony facing north - new outdoor chairs and table for enjoying the views and sunset.
also includes brand new 43" LED 4k smart tv for drama and movie binge!
Most convenient location:
- literally opposite Victoria Gardens shopping centre / IKEA Richmond - Coles, Kmart, Hoyts, Fitness first etc.
- tram stop right outside your doorsteps - route 109 to the city or box hill
- on-site indoor heated 20m pool and gym (modern and clean)
- located a few hundred meters from the busy Victoria St strip that has diverse shops and restaurants
- on-site childcare, and cafe
Apartment is only 3 years old, and is spacious and bright. Carpet professionally steam cleaned every 2 months.
Modern kitchen with Miele appliances and four gas cooktops with oven.
apartment contains towels, plates , cutleries etc.
Has underground parking for 1 car
Perfect for travellers, uni students sharing the apartment. 1 tram ride to RMIT, Swinburne Uni etc.
$700 week, rent to be paid in advance.