|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 4 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Some included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
Looking for a professional or student(male) to share a flat in 568 collins street, Melbourne.
Housemate is a clean and easygoing RMIT male student in his final year.
- Queen size bed mattress, side cabinet and a double mirrored wardrob
- Location is seconds away from Souther Cross Station, 10 mins from Coles, as well as door steps away from food works and Asian groceries.
- The room itself does not have a window
The complex is fully secured with 24 hours concierge service and security, which makes it extremely safe place to live in.
- Bill is shared between the housemate and you (Electricity, Water and Internet)
- Gas and hot water is included in the rent
- Unlimited internet access
- Fully furnished (Queen size bed, blanket covers/pillow sets/desk/ built-in wardrobe etc.)
- Free gym access (swimming pool, gym, sauna and spa)
- 24 hours secure concierge service
This place will be minimum stay for 6 months and a month bond required
Rent is $280.00 per week
*Bond will be returned when you move out
Inspection is available.
Housemate is a clean and easygoing RMIT male student doing computer scenice in his final year.