|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||One weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
An excellent compact fully furnished lovely room in a secure location facing the East Terrace Victoria Parklands. The unit is in a lovely area, quiet, relaxing and inspiring place to study or write.
Furniture in the 2nd bedroom
1. Bed with pillows and beddings; (Queen size bed)
2. Polished corner computer table with adjacent draw.
3. Wood curtains
4. Built in small cupboard for clothes
5. Table lamp; night lamp
1. 24*7 unlimited WIFI
2. Electricity included in the rent
3. Washing machine and dryer is available
4. AC available
5. 42 inch smart TV
6. Utensils available for cooking, as well as plates and cups.
The house is situated in 2nd floor in the lovely Victoria Park Apartments adjacent to the East Terrace. Views to park and trees are excellent.
The house has a main master bedroom used by the current tenant (a staff in the University of Adelaide). There is a small balcony that provides beautiful views to the park.
In addition there is a Mezzaine.. That is currently used as a study room.
Room is available from Aug 12. Open for inspections.
"Suits short term accommodation seekers".
I am a University Lecturer. Open minded. Considerate of welfare and welling of guests. Easy to go with.