|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
This is a brand new apartment located in the heart of Caulfield. Enjoy the own private balcony that oversees the suburbs and beyond. Everything you want and MORE!
- One Bedroom
- One Study Room
- Modern bathroom with Shower
- Open floor plan with spacious area for lounge and dining
- Kitchen with gas stove and plenty of cupboard space
- Fridge and Freezer
- Air conditioning & Heating
- Pool, spa, sauna & Gymnasium
- Spacious courtyard for BBQ with bench space, seating and running water
- Building with security entrance/exit
- One car space and own private storage cage
- Own Wine Cellar
- Mail Box in the ground floor lobby
- Bike Storage
- Function Room available for hire for private bookings
Easy access to public transportation with the choice of train, tram and bus.
Less than 10 minutes walk to Caulfield Station and Monash University.
Plenty of shops and cafes within walking distance.
Just 20 minutes from the CBD.
Please contact me via phone or email for an inspection!
|Normanby Rd/Balaclava Rd #55||Close by|
|Balaclava Rd/Normanby Rd #55||Close by|
|Kambrook Rd/Balaclava Rd #54||Close by|
|Caulfield Racecourse/Normanby Rd #56||Close by|
|Dandenong Rd/Derby Rd #58||~ 7 min walk|
|Red Engine Cafes & Kiosk||~ 4 min walk|
|Jaipur Indian Restaurant||~ 5 min walk|
|Glassy Junction Malvern||~ 5 min walk|
|Glasshouse Pokies||~ 6 min walk|
|Glasshouse Cafe||~ 6 min walk|
|Eskdale Rd/Kambrook Rd||~ 5 min walk|
|Payne St/Kambrook Rd||~ 6 min walk|
|Findon St/Tooronga Rd||~ 7 min walk|
|Caulfield Racecourse/Station St||~ 7 min walk|
|Caulfield Railway Station/Sir John Monash Dr||~ 8 min walk|
|Lin's Asian Grocery||~ 8 min walk|
|Coles Caulfield||~ 8 min walk|
|Caulfield Grocery||~ 8 min walk|
|Mr. Mama International Grocery||~ 16 min walk|
|Caulfield North Budget Rite||~ 18 min walk|
|Monash University, Caulfield||~ 10 min walk|