|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Maximum 6 months|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
The RMIT Village is a beautiful complex for student housing. The building used to be a hotel. There's a beautiful courtyard surrounded by around 400 students, each with balconies (see picture). It's a very social place to live with tons of international and local students .
The RMIT Village also has a range of events that continue throughout each semester , this makes the village a very fun and social place to live. It is an exellent opportunity to meet plenty of international and local people !
Excellent location , 5 minute walking distance to Queen Victoria Market, Melbourne CBD, RMIT University and the University of Melbourne.
Transportation is no problem as the 19, 59, and 55 trams are right out the front and it's only one stop out of the free tram zone!
RMIT Village has AMMENITIES such as:
- Heated outdoor pool
- BBQ deck with tables and chairs
- Communal kitchen
- Large study room for group and private study sessions
- Indoor gym
- 2 Laundry room
- A bike lock area and a parking lot
- Recreational room with PingPong and Pool table
The ROOM itself is very modern, clean and EQUIPT with:
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Outdoor balcony with a BEAUTIFUL VIEW on Downtown Melbourne (picture # 3)
- Foldaway table
- Fully renovated Bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 Study desk and chairs per bedroom
- 1 Wardrobe and drawers per bedroom
- High speed INTERNET included
Looking for somebody to take over my lease that runs to the end of December.
If you'd like to move in with a friend, the adjoining room is also available!
If you have any question, don't hesite to contact me