|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bills||Some included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
I would like to offer my spare bedroom for rent.
The flat is located in Moonee Ponds which is about 5 kilometres north of the cbd. Its a great location with all these amenities within 5 minute walk away:
- Moonee Ponds train station (only 4 stops to the cbd)
- tram route 59 (only 15 minutes to the cbd)
- tram route 82 (which takes you to Highpoint shopping centre one of melbournes biggest only 10 minutes ride away)
- the famous Queens Park
- Woolworths, Coles, Aldi and Kmart (great for everyday shopping)
- Puckle street shopping precinct with heaps of cafes, restaurants and bars
The flat was constructed in the 1980s so its older styles but comfortable. It comes fully furnished with unlimited internet. Its fairly compact aswell but you will have your own private room.
I don't require a bond - just pay rent on a weekly basis. There is no minimum stay either.
I am a 27 year old male, respectful and easy going.