|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
My name is Travis and I'm looking for a housemates to help occupy this great rental in Newtown, Geelong.
A little about the house:
- Most important, it is warm in the winter and cool in the summer with split system AC and ducted heating
- It has 4 bedrooms in total, so plenty of space for storage, studies or hobby rooms!
- 2 spacious lounge rooms
- 1 X large modern bathroom with a 2nd separate toilet. Bathroom has shower and large bath with 2 sinks, large wall mirror with inbuilt cupboard space, and heated towel rack
- The kitchen is large and modern with plenty of pantry and bench space, gas cook top and electric dish washer
- Separate laundry, appliances ready to use!
- Double lock up garage, off street parking
- Small and secure garden and backyard area (gardener included in rent amount)
- House is furnished, just need your bedroom contents!
For those of you that might not be familiar with Geelong, Newtown is a very central and trendy suburb, known for it's shopping and food culture. The house is 1 minute walk to small local supermarket and butcher. 5 minute walk to cafe strip and 20 minute walk into Geelong CBD. South Geelong train station is only 15 minute walk away and for those avid footy fans, Kardinia Park (Simmonds stadium) is only 10 minutes walk away.
The ideal tenant is hopefully a full time professional, who also doesn't mind company over at the house every now and then. Clean and also respectful.
Unfortunately the property has a strict no pet policy.
1 room available @ $170/week exc. bills.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
As for me, the housemate:
I'm a 31 year old male. I'm clean and respectful. I'm very easy going, enjoy a good chat, but also respect peoples' privacy. I'm not a party animal, but I do enjoy a casual drink, as well as listening to music, exercising, and some of my other hobbies include restoring old cars and footy. I work full time as a painter & decorator and am pretty good at occupying myself with all these things!
You will be living with Johnny also. He works full time at a local Newtown business and is a winemaker by qualification. An easy going, fun loving and active guy, Johnny is a breeze to live with a great guy to boot!