|Room Type||Private room|
|Available||Dec 13, 2016|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 4 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Deluxe living in Franklin
8 reasons why 8 Henry Kendall is your top pick:
1. Light filled master bedroom with beautiful views of its mountainous surroundings and Canberra sunsets. The room is fully furnished with a brand new double size bed, wooden desk, chair, lamp and bedside tables
2. You will have your own state of the art ensuite
3. You will have your own secure car park spot in the garage, which leads directly into the premises. You will be provided with a garage door remote for your convenience
4. Your room has remote control operated lighting
5. Your room has remote control operated fan
6. Six minute walk to Woolworths, BWS Bottle Shop and Liquor Store, Coffee Guru, a hairdresser and a general practice, as well as a four minute drive to the Gunghalin shopping precinct
7. Three minute walk to public transport. Buses arrive every 10-15 minutes via 200 route Red Rapid bus services, dropping you at the doorstep of Canberra's CBD, just minutes away from the Australian National University
8. NBN internet connection.
You simply can't get any better than that - Luxury and convenience at your fingertips!
About your room:
This lovely light filled master bedroom comprises a fully functional built in robe with adjustable shelving and draws. The room is conveniently located on the top floor, perfect for those who value their privacy. The bedroom comes with a brand new double sized bed, a wooden desk, chair and lamp. Other furnishings can be provided or you are more than welcome to bring your own. The bedroom has beautiful views of its mountainous surroundings, including the Gubur Dhaura Heritage Park. The bedroom also has a direct view to the ground floor garden as well as the beautiful Canberra sunsets.
About the townhouse and common areas:
This three story townhouse is located at the newly built Azura Villas, in the beautiful Henry Kendall Street in Franklin. The house has a lovely garden flourishing with colour all year round. We’ve also got a herb garden for your culinary use, including parsley, basil, oregano, thyme, peppermint, rosemary, dill, majoram, chives, as well as a bay leaf and lemon tree.
The townhouse includes reverse cycle air conditioning and heating, which is perfect over the summer and winter. As you step into the entrance of the townhouse you will be welcomed by the natural light and greenery of the garden. As you make your way up the staircase to the second floor, you will walk into a spacious light filled area, including an external balcony, with a wooden chair for you to relax and enjoy your morning coffee. You will also be greeted with a carpeted lounge and dining area, as well as a tiled kitchen comprising of the latest range of cook top, oven, in built microwave and dishwasher and stone bench tops. The kitchen faces directly into the garden and you will have beautiful views even when cooking! As you walk upstairs, to the third floor, you will be greeted by your bedroom.
Azura Villas is located in the popular suburb of Franklin, only 12 minutes from Canberra's CBD. There are bus stops situated on Franklin Rd, just moments away for those who catch public transport. To the West you have the Gungahlin Shopping precinct, located just four minutes away. To the East there is a Woolworths, about six minutes walk.
Upon arrival, you will notice the carefully crafted landscaping, comprising of maple trees which adds to the character and overall quality of Azura Villas. The nearby surrounds include a local creek, with lush greenery comprising of a walking and bike track leading you directly to Canberra’s inner CBD. To the West there is the Gubur Dhaura Heritage Park, a beautiful mountainous walking track that has cultural significance for the indigenous Ngunnawal people. The Gubur Dhaura has amazing panoramic views of all major mountains and mountain ranges in the Gunghalin basin.
We are seeking an individual who is kind, courteous and considerate of others, who also has a high regard for cleanliness and is able to clean up after themselves. We are looking for an individual with stable employment and/or a student.
If luxury and convenience is what you are after, then this is the place for you.
There are currently 3 housemates (one male and two female). We live a busy lifestyle, when we are not working we are bike riding, hiking, at the gym, gardening, studying and holidaying. We are sociable, easy going and respectful of others.