|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
About the area:
- We're down near the river end of Marrickville, walking distance to Woolies, Marrickville Pork Roll, and Manoosh (very important landmarks, at least to this household).
- It's a roughly 13 minute walk to either Marrickville or Tempe stations, whichever you prefer.
- We've got a small grassy backyard with some very pretty river views, so the summer BBQs are plentiful.
- If you've got a pet we'll be pretty excited. Not gonna lie.
(Preferably a cat, or small docile pup - something that won't freak our cat out too much.)
- Bedroom is on the smaller side due to a decorative fireplace. Best for those who don't have too much furniture.
- Room has a wall hanging desk & shelf that can be installed if necessary.
- All rooms are air-conditioned.
- Gas fireplace in the lounge.
- Gas cooking, walk in pantry.
Jess - 23, works fulltime in event management.
Sarah - 30, works fulltime in television.
Louis - 3 year old ginger cat, fulltime food mooch.
- We're a pretty social house and love a chat, ideally you'd be someone who doesn't mind a good communal TV session with wine - though disappearing into your room is totally cool with us too.
- We're big on food, cooking it and eating it. We also love trying small bars and restaurants.