|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 4 weeks|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
A furnished private room in the Kirribilli has become available!
You can expect high standards of hygiene in the common areas:
- Super clean bathroom, NO MOULD and NO HAIR anywhere!
- Every month pest control occurs to prevent any insect infestations and there is netting over
all windows – NO COCKROACHES, NO MOSQUITOES, or other insects
- Tidy kitchen, NO GREASE left behind from someone else’s cooking! Kitchen facilities include:
Nespresso coffee machine, Italian-style coffee equipment, slow cooker, rice cooker, juicer, and
the usual kitchen utensils
- Bills included in rent for reasonable usage - we want to minimise our carbon footprint ;-)
- Unlimited ADSL2+
- Convenient and frequent transport to the city (close to Milsons Point train station, bus, or ferry)
Famous nearby residences include Kirribilli House and Admiralty House – homes of the Prime
Minister and the Governor-General. There are two sailing clubs nearby: the Royal Sydney Yacht
Squadron and the Sydney Flying Squadron. The Kirribilli Markets are held twice a month: The Art,
Design & Fashion Market is held on the second Sunday of the month, and the General Market is held
on the fourth Saturday of the month. Local eateries include: La Capannina, Small Bar & Kitchen, Stir
Crazy Thai, and Gelatissimo.
I’m looking for someone who is able to tidy after themselves and who wants to live harmoniously
with friendly and sophisticated people.
Contact me for an inspection today! :)
the other room is occupied by an Asian lady, extremely quiet, never cooks, never makes noise, she has been living happily in here for more than 7 months. has master degree in opera from Sydney uni :)