|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||6 weeks to 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
We moved here in March and we couldn't be happier! The apartment had just been completely renovated when we arrived, and we have kept it in great condition.
- Top level of a 5-floor building with friendly neighbours.
- Massive balcony with views sweeping from Neutral Bay to North Sydney and even down to the City (perfect for a drink or two!).
- Bright and fully furnished living area with 55" TV, Foxtel, Netflix, PlayStation, etc.
- Super fast broadband.
- Functional kitchen with brand new electric stove top and oven.
- Laundry with new washer and dryer.
- New bathroom (including bath) shared with only 1 other (clean!) flat mate. 2nd bathroom in master bedroom.
- All bedrooms and rooms flow out onto balcony with floor to ceiling windows for great views from every spot.
- Hallway cupboard just outside of the vacant bedroom is reserved for you!
- Vacant room is 2.7x2.8m.
- All rooms and bedrooms have new carpet.
- 1 minute walk to Neutral Bay Junction, where regular buses leaving to the City take no more than 5 minutes.
We are two 24 year old guys who have been friends for many years and co-sharing for a year and a half. We're very easy going people who work and study hard during the week but have a good time on the weekend. Work-life balance is key for us!
We're ideally looking for a flatmate at a similar age/life stage to us who is relaxed, hard working, clean, honest and most importantly interesting and fun to be around! We also both love to travel and so would be excited to have someone who is exploring Australia.
Feel free to give us a call and we'd be more than happy to show you our home! :)