|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Large room available in lovely North Melbourne two bedroom house.
The place is a well maintained 1960s house which features:
- bedroom fits a queen bed, desk, chest of drawers, wardrobe, book shelf with left over space
- bedroom has big double windows with blinds
- bedroom has basic air-conditioning
- cosy kitchen with couch, kitchen table, lots of appliances, big gas heater
- small laundry with washing machine
- shower and toilet (alas, no bath!)
- cute courtyard with outdoor furniture and astro-turf
- small outdoor but enclosed study (you could use as a study or for craft or we could just store stuff in it)
- outdoor clothes line
- space to garden and grow vegetables if that's your thing (I've just got an army of small plants in pots)
- freshly painted white walls with minimal cracks
We'll split the rent 50/50 and you'll need to pay half the bond and go onto the lease. The lease runs out in January but the landlord has owned the place since the 1980s so I can't see it not being renewed.
You can move in any time from Saturday 13 August 2016.
- 25 minute walk from Melbourne Central
- 20 minute walk from Melbourne Uni
- 5 minute walk from 55, 57, 59 trams
- 2 minute run from Royal Park
- 5 minute walk from public swimming pool (you'll love this in summer)
- 5 minute walk from Errol Street including Auction rooms (coffee!!) and Town Hall (beer!!)
No pets or couples.
Contact me if you want more details or you're interested in seeing the place.
It's a two bedroom place so you'll be sharing with me. I'm a 29 year old lawyer and my hobbies include running, reading and netball. I'm a left-wing feminist and engaged in the progressive movement. I work full-time so I'm not home much during the week and when I am tend to enjoy cooking and relaxing.
I've been living out of home since I was 18 and am clean, tidy and considerate. I'm looking for someone self-sufficient and easy-going who will do their share of the housework but also be up for the occasional cup of tea or beer after work. Happy to provide references from former housemates if you want to get the lowdown on what I'm like to live with.