|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Our beautiful house is located in a safe neighbourhood area. It is about 8-minutes walking distance from the tram stop (tram number 8) and Moreland train station, and about 10 minutes walking distance to Sydney road. The tram/train will bring you directly to Melbourne CBD in just about 20 minutes. Various good restaurants are just all around this area.
Some of the amenities in the house:
- The room and the house are fully furnished. The room has a king single bed frame and a mattress, a table, chair, and wardrobe.
- we have a large, spacious fully furnished kitchen equipped with kitchen sets, fridge, microwave, oven, griller, and toaster.
- The living room has a sofa, dining table, and dining chairs. It is fully covered with carpet.
- The house also have a spacious and nice backyard garden and outdoor chairs.
- The rent per week is 190 dollars, including electricity, water, gas, and unlimited internet. Rent is due every four weeks.
I'm looking for a flatmate (male/ female) to move into my house because one of my flatmates is moving out soon. I am looking to have good flat mates in this house that are not just here to stay but are here to be good friends, someone who is easy to socialize, kind, clean, respectful, easy-going, honest and reliable.
A bit about myself: I am a 26 y/o female from Indonesia, laid back, easy going, polite, and open minded. I work during the week and in the weekend I normally hang out with some friends and attend a Church service on Sunday.
If you want an opportunity to enjoy a beautiful place that you can call home, please get in touch asap, and kindly respond with some details about yourself and your contact details, and I can then arrange an inspection for you to see the place.