|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 2 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
**$215 pw for individual for at least 2 months. $280 for a couple/twin share.**
Brand new!! beautiful house, each bedroom has it's own ensuite. On the border and overlooking a beautiful huge park. 2000m to Griffith and the hospital, 1000m from Southport CBD, 1500m from the ocean, in Chirn Park.
* 3 Bedrooms, 3 bathrooms (ENSUITE for EACH room - 2 showers and one shower over bath). Two sofas and dining table + 40" HDTV in the living room.
* Beautiful deck overlooking the park (huge cricket field with a game each Saturday!) with direct access to the park via a garden door.
* New outdoor Hot Tub (Jacuzzi) for your private use.
* This whisper quiet tranquil accommodation has split system air con in each room as well as ceiling fans
* Each room has a bed (if you need it) - a choice of King Single or Queen + A desk and chair.
* Kitchen contains: Gas cooktop, Oven, Microwave, Rice cooker/steamer, Toaster, Shake maker, Kettle, ALDI Capsule Coffee machine and a comprehensive set of pots, pans, cutlery, dishes etc.
* Laundry facilities: Washing machine, Dryer, Steamer, Ironing board and an Iron.
* Superfast, free unlimited 100Mbps Wifi! I am connected through HFC so it's super stable.
* You are super close to all the great beaches, restaurants and night life the gold coast has to offer, but you'll feel you are in a small quiet village! In your own little paradise with no one else around! No more highrise noises and lack of privacy! this is a very quiet and safe residental area.
* This is especially good for people who love sports - the park is a cricket club grounds and pretty huge, you also have the aquatic centre, hockey club, tennis courts and the huge sharks footy club all within 2-10 minutes walk, not to mention the amazing broadwater parklands.
* All rooms are double glazed.
* All bills included in the rent - Internet, electricity, water and gas.
You will have a 1 month lease to start with and then it's renewed to a 2 months fixed lease every 2 months.
I do not tolerate smoking and smoke - so this places is strictly non smoking - in, out or on the street. If that's a problem (you have friends that smoke you might invite, you are a smoker etc) please do consider other properties.
I am looking for strictly quiet, respectful and mature people - I don't mind if you are 18 or 38 but you need to be mindful of the other flatmates - always leave the kitchen clean, be quiet after hours etc.
I am a 39 yo gay male living in the house next to the villa, I am very nice and friendly and have two adorable cats that WILL come and visit you :) so you need to love cats and be happy to feed them from food I supply if I am overseas etc (otherwise they are very independent).
I am originally from Israel, been here for 15 years and was a programmer for most of my working life. I love and compose electronic music, enjoy stand up comedy, the beach, and good movies :)
You need to be logged in, verified & upgraded to view social content.
|Kumbari Ave near Nakina St||~ 5 min walk|
|Wilson St at Jimmieson Avenue||~ 5 min walk|
|Kumbari Ave near Smith Street Mwy||~ 6 min walk|
|Brooke Ave near Deakin Ave||~ 7 min walk|
|Brooke Ave at Musgrave Avenue||~ 7 min walk|
|Napoli 081 Pizza Bar||~ 7 min walk|
|Charm Thai Cuisine||~ 7 min walk|
|Darkhouse Initiative||~ 7 min walk|
|Quan 55 & Bar||~ 7 min walk|
|CHIRN PLACE||~ 7 min walk|
|Spar||~ 8 min walk|
|ALDI||~ 19 min walk|
|Kiwi Shop||~ 25 min walk|
|IGA X-press Parkwood||~ 26 min walk|
|Spar Express||~ 28 min walk|
|Griffith University, Gold Coast||~ 27 min walk|