|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Hello, we're looking for a single person to move into our newly renovated flat in one of Surry Hills most sought-after pockets.
- High ceilings, polished timber floors
- Flowing open floor plan, natural light
- Private/sunny rear courtyard with BBQ
- Renovated kitchen with stainless steel benches
- Induction cooktop, electric/steam oven
- Ample storage, integrated dishwasher
- Close to supermarkets and popular Crown St cafés/shops
- 25 min walk to the CBD
We are two males who have recently moved over to Sydney from London, in our late 20's and early 30's. We're easy going, sociable and tidy. During the week we will be focused on work and on the weekends we'll be socialising with friends and exploring Sydney.
A good flatmate would be someone who we get on well with. Someone who prefers to have a chat in the evening rather than spend every night watching TV but also appreciates a bit of quiet time. Someone who is sociable but not a party animal. They would keep the flat clean and tidy.
We'll be doing viewings from Saturday 20th August. If interested, please get in contact.